Welcome, friends, to Temple Baptist Church!
Temple Baptist Church
Spring to Life
The days are getting longer and the weather is getting warmer. Soon we will shed our heavy coats and sweaters for t-shirts and sunglasses. The brown lawns will brighten into healthy greens and the trees will send out tender shoots. Nature comes alive in the Spring. After months of cold weather, flowers bloom, birds sing, the world seems to SPRING to life.
Christ died for us, and paid the debt for our sins. The Bible says that we were dead in our sins. Just like the winter. When crops die and animals slumber and the world around us lies dormant. We were dead, but thanks to the substitutional death of Christ our sin debt is paid, and through accepting Him as our Savior, we too come to new life. “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” (2 Cor. 5:19)
“But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)” (Eph. 2:5–6). Jesus Christ died for our sins, and when someone accepts Jesus as his Savior, they are no longer “dead” being in sin. Instead, they are “quickened” or brought to life with Christ just as He rose on the third day. You too may be brought to life with Christ just as a seed is brought to life by the warmth and light of Spring.
Thank you for your time and please come see us soon.
Like us on Facebook at "Temple Baptist Church, Lewisville, NC", to receive ongoing updates on events within the church.
- To Exalt the Savior!
- To Evanglize the Sinner!
- To Edify and Educate the Saint!
This is done through...
- Biblical Preaching and Teaching
- Christ-Centered and Christ-Honoring Music
- Love For and Fellowship with One Another
- Faithful Support of Missions
- Biblical Counseling
How do I become a Christian?
- Realize that you are lost and need a Savior and Jesus Christ is the Savior. (Romans 3:23 and 6:23)
- Recognize what God had done to remedy you lost condition. (Romans 5:8 and John 3:16)
- Repent; a willingness to turn from sin to the Savior. (Luke 13:3 and Acts 20:21)
- Receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your own Personal Savior. (John 1:12)
God has provided in Christ Jesus the ONLY way of salvation...you must make the choice to receive God's salvation. Will you, right now, invite Jesus Christ to be your Savior?