Welcome, friends, to Temple Baptist Church!
Pastor Bud Owen
“THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST”
“And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay” (Matthew 28:5-6)
The angel spoke these words to Mary Magdalene and the other women that glorious Sunday morning! And what a glorious Sunday morning it was! The Savior Who died at 3:00 Friday afternoon, and buried shortly thereafter, is now alive forevermore!!
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the foundation of the Christian faith. Without it, Christianity would be like any other “religion”. No other “religion” can boast of a LIVING SAVIOR.
Although that Sunday morning the sun rose over the northeastern edge of Jerusalem just like every other morning before or since, that dawn marked a new day in history. And while, that cemetery may have looked like any other Jerusalem cemetery of its day, it was amazing, holy resurrection ground!
Thanks for your time…and do plan to visit with us at Temple Baptist Church real soon. It would be a joy to have you in the service. May His blessings be yours…
Pastor Bud Owen
Like us on Facebook at "Temple Baptist Church, Lewisville, NC", to receive ongoing updates on events within the church.
- To Exalt the Savior!
- To Evanglize the Sinner!
- To Edify and Educate the Saint!
This is done through...
- Biblical Preaching and Teaching
- Christ-Centered and Christ-Honoring Music
- Love For and Fellowship with One Another
- Faithful Support of Missions
- Biblical Counseling
How do I become a Christian?
- Realize that you are lost and need a Savior and Jesus Christ is the Savior. (Romans 3:23 and 6:23)
- Recognize what God had done to remedy you lost condition. (Romans 5:8 and John 3:16)
- Repent; a willingness to turn from sin to the Savior. (Luke 13:3 and Acts 20:21)
- Receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your own Personal Savior. (John 1:12)
God has provided in Christ Jesus the ONLY way of salvation...you must make the choice to receive God's salvation. Will you, right now, invite Jesus Christ to be your Savior?